TOP 6 THINGS TO DO IN KUALA LUMPUR WITH KIDS
Located in Suria KLCC, Aquaria KLCC spreads across 60 000 sqft and is an awesome place to go with your kidz. This activity will delight all the family. The aquarium is huge and you will see sharks, sea snakes, turtles, coral fish, blue spotted ray, cute otters, and many more! You will dive in the world of Nemo! Your kidz will love it!
For those who want to push the experience deeper, the aquarium has a diving program or cage program with sharks.
Don’t miss the feeding times:
- Otters: 11.15am / 4.30pm
- Aqua theatre with many species: 12pm / 3pm / 6.30pm
- Living Ocean with giant ray: 12.30pm / 3.30pm
- Piranha: 4pm
- Sand Tiger Shark: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday at 3pm
The visit takes around 2hours.
Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 20:00
Address: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre Complex, KLCC
PETROSAINS DISCOVERY CENTER IN KLCC
Petrosains is one of the top kids’ attractions in KL. This great interactive science museum is divided into 9 main exhibits with:
- The dark ride that brings you through Malaysia’s rainforests, mountains and underwater sceneries.
- The space where you can discover the latest technologies and visit all the planets.
- Geotime diorama will take you back to our prehistoric air to discover dinosaurs and others ancient creatures.
- Sparkz is a fun place where you can challenge your children for a robo soccer match or try the wind tube!
- Oil platform has been modelled from a real one.
- Speed will bring you directly in a formule1 simulator. Take some speed and become Lewis Hamilton. Other activities are available at this exhibit.
- Molecule Nano World will show you everything about chemistry.
- 3D Theatre will show you some movies and presentations during all day.
- Exit Ride will present you in an audio visual presentation the future of Malaysia.
Opening Hours: Tuesday – Friday 09:30 – 17:30, Saturday & Sunday 09:30 – 18:30
Address: Level 4, Suria KLCC, PETRONAS Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE THEME PARK
The Robertson @Bukit Bintang
Located in the city center at Berjaya Times Square shopping mall, this theme park is the largest indoor theme park in KL. Divided into 2 parts, one is suitable for little kids and the other for older ones.
You will find a roller coaster, the swinging space attack, a haunted chamber, the fantasy garden with 8 rides, perfect for families with young children, and many more.
You can easily spend a few hours there!
Opening Hours: School Holiday 11pm – 10pm
Address: Berjaya Times Square Shopping Mall, 1 Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur
KL BIRD PARK
KL Bird Park is a huge public aviary near the city center. You will enter a world full of awesome birds and tropical scenery. You will see peacocks, parrots, eagles, hornbills, pelicans, flamingos, etc! This park is really nice, you will have a lot of fun with your kids!
Just near the bird park, you can have a walk at Lake garden where you enjoy lovely botanical gardens and butterfly farm.
Opening hours: daily from 9.00am to 6.00pm
Address: KL Bird Park, 920, Jalan Cenderawasih, Perdana Botanical Gardens, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
BEAST PARK JUMPA @ SUNGEI WANG
Farenheit @Bukit Bintang
A new indoor climbing park in the city center of KL. The Beast Park will house 978 sqm of total wall area encompassing 232 sqm of boulder problems and 724sqm of roped walls at its highest send of 15 meters.
Kids friendly, come with the whole family to exercise together. A special space is designed for junior to play and train.
Opening Hours: Opens daily, 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Address: Level 3, JUMPA @ Sungei Wang, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Brand new indoor park in KL, Superpark is located at Avenue K Shopping Mall. Not only for kids but for the whole family, the park is huge and offers many activities, from trampoline to obstacle walls, from ninja track to car racing or skate park, Superpark will satisfy young and old! We promise you a lot of fun there!
Check out their website to see all the activities you can do!
Opening Hours: 9am – 9pm during school holidays
Address: Unit 4-1, Level 4 Avenue K Shopping Mall, 156, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur